Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm leaving Brussels...

1-14-13

Hey!!!!!! Well i am off to Antony this wednesday. What a sad sunday it was yesterday haha. But i know that i need to be in antony at this time and that there are great things in store! I am really excited! It will be a totally new experience being in the paris area. Especially with being in bruxelles for such a long time haha. I am practically belge! I sure have the accent haha. I am excited to get back to france though and back in the language and culture. There is work to do in antony.

Later in the day on saturday we got a call from the assistants... elder mayne haha. He said that president wanted to call us but was really busy. SO he had them call to tell us that he is very happy and proud with the work that we did in strombeek. Because it isnt easy there at all. He wanted to say that the white wash wasnt becaus of anything we did or because we didnt have enough work. It was odd circumstances. He said that he wanted to keep me here but i have been here for six months and he really felt inspired that i was needed in antony at this time. So that call made me feel a ton better. I am really excited to go see what is in store in antony!
I am pretty sad to leave this area though. Granted it was way tougher than i let you guys know haha. But it was tons of fun battling with the people here haha. I bet you know what kind of people im talking about...they wear turbans hehe. But i love this place. It has become my home, haha. I really do have a family here. I have come to love so many people here. Members and amis alike. The ward was really sad to hear that we are leaving. Hopefully all goes well with the new missionaries. We have rdvs set up to go and eat with members today and tomorrow before we go haha. We will all definitely go to church here in bruxelles. Last night the holloways invited us over along with the fernandes family and ludovic and his mom for a bbq haha. It was so much fun. I love ludovic and samuel fernendes, They are awesome. Today we will just be packing and seeing a little more of bruxelles before we go haha. Of course we will eat another kebab haha. Because they arent very good in france haha. And maybe a waffle too! The holoways will be mailing home a box of some of my stuff soon. SO look for that in a while. Just old letters and random stuff haha. And my panners from the first 8 transfers! Dont lose any of it! haha.

I am pretty jealous of oliverson going to tours...in the Orleans Zone. Tours is like the most french place in france haha. SO he is a lucky duck. I havent heard much about antony. I saw on a map that it is just south of downtown paris so that should be sweet! I will be in a four elder appartment so that should be fun too. I know one of the elders in the apt. He was my zone leader here in bruxelles two tranfers ago. He is sweet. But he dies this next transfer... ends his mission. His comp is a blue and my comp will be in his fifth transfer i believe. Never met him before haha. Should be good. I will be the district leader there too haha. So that will be fun.

Love you tons! I love you so much! haha and miss you a ton. Talk to you soon! From Paris!
Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment