Monday, May 13, 2013

Why I'm on a mission...

Hey!
It was so great to be able to talk with you guys on skype! It was just a super good hour or so...haha. This is a special time that we all have to learn and grow. And i am so grateful for that. Often when talking with people in the street they ask what the heck i want or why i am bothering them. Or why i left my family and everything behind for two years to come to france. And i tell them that i am hear to help families find the same joy and happiness that my family has found together through the gospel.

Love you tons. Talk to you soon. Have a great week! Oh yeah... My new comp is named elder jensen. He was one of the elders in my first appartment in lille haha. Should be good! Loves!!!!!
Elder Thomas

Family pic 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment