Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Jun 10, 2012
Well this last week we only taught one lesson and didn’t find a new ami... But that’s alright. We worked our butts off and so at least we know that we did all that we could. It’s just tough when you work so hard and don’t see results. But you never know who is being affected by it. And really I’m not out here for stats or personal gratification. But all for others. I have to keep that in mind. But this week looks like it will be a good one. We taught Valerie on Saturday about missionary work, She wants to help us out by giving us people to teach and wants to serve a mission! Plus she passed her baptismal interview yesterday so we just have to wait till the 30th now. So excited for that! Hopefully I will stay in Strasbourg. I’m pretty sure I will but you never know. I think they will close one set of elders here though. Because a ton of elders are finishing their missions this transfer and only five are coming in. So they will prolly take a companionship out of here. I think me and Bequette will stay though. Fingers crossed. Yesterday was stake conference. We took a charter bus 2 and a half hours to Nancy with the ward haha. It was fun. Stake conference was great. It was a broadcast from the conference center where we heard from a 70, the primary president and Elder Russel M Nelson and Henry B Eyring! Super cool. It was all about the family haha. Really good stuff. We received a referral from the elders in Paris. She just moved here and is Chinese. She has been taught a lot and is open to baptism but says she isn’t quite ready. We will have our first rendezvous with her on Wednesday. We also set up some rendezvous with a couple other people. Should be really good! We are excited about this week. 
              Thank you guys so much for all of your love and support. I think about you all every day and miss you so much. I will hit my 6 month mark on Thursday! haha. It is going by fast sometimes. I love you and miss you a ton! I know that I need to be here and I have seen that Heavenly Father is taking great care of you guys. I love this gospel so much. It really is the best thing ever! haha. Love you and talk to you soon! You guys are the best!
Love, Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment